Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 23

Day 22 has come and gone. And what a day it was too.

More on that later. But tomight, Aphrodite and I have made beautiful music together - by text.

A thoroughly modern means of making love, text love is an essential tool for the long distance lover. Overcome your inhibitions and express yourself in your text window. Use all those characters to say what you really feel inside. And make it as hot as if you were together. You will be amazed at the effect. Its as if you and your lover have a remote control. All you need to learn is how to use it. And sing your song, just like we did:

Wine and music
and a message for you
A message for you
To help you through
the night

Songs in my head
Remind me of you
remind me of you
And help me through
the night

Lying alone
I am there now with you
There now with you
And making you feel
just right

Sending you
My message to you
Whispering to you
In your ear by your side
Tonight

Feeling your skin
And now kissing you
You kissing me too
us catching our breath
In the night

Touching you just
where you want me to
And I'm wanting you too
Cant stop loving you
Tonight

You taking me there
Red hair and eyes blue
Im so deep into you
Im coming to you
In the night

Controlling my moves
Im responding to you
You responding now too
And we sail to the moon
In the night

We reach the peak
Cant get enough of you
I want all of you
Our love it is true
For tonight

Weve had all our fill
But I'm ready for you
You're ready now too
We can start out anew
Its all right
Its so right
In the night
Through the night

No comments:

Post a Comment