Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 17 approaches

Its only a few days now to day 17, and the coiled spring inside is starting to ratchet tight. I am starting to fantasise almost constantly. This is about normal for me, but over the past few days Aphrodite has been making it worse than usual by dropping hints about what she will be wearing. I now have images of various combinations of boots, lace, satin and silk adorning the golden form of my Aphrodite, as we move towards each other in semi darkness and enjoy our brief time together in ways we have been dreaming of for the last four weeks. Bliss.

Preparation is important. Make sure you are clean of course, well groomed and ready for whatever you are planning. For me that means a weekend of working out, early nights, showering, shaving and generally tidying myself up. For she, I dont know. That mystery is nice. I know a beauty therapist is involved, and sometimes a masseur. Apart from that, i know nothing more, except that the end result is something quite exquisite. Something it is my privilege to experience.

Then there are the practicalities. For us it involves flights, so one of us always needs to check in on line, and pack, making sure the contents of our cases are in keeping with whatever excuse is being used this time. I'm doing the traveling now, so I need to pack for my overnight as normal and hide the flight related items. How, I can't tell. Walls have ears. But you can work it out for your own circumstances. Essentials such as condoms and accessories have to be well hidden. Its vital to judge the right balance between risk of discovery and leaving it too late to purchase. You will know whats best for you.

So there you have it. In a few short lines an illustration of the mindset required for a successful long distance love affair. Romance and sexiness at top of mind, and at the same time a practical and detailed approach to the logistics. Without the latter, your experience of the former will be short lived and quickly end in tears. Pay attention to the logistics, and you can enjoy your time together to the max.

I know we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment