Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day ???

Its got to that point where we are not counting the days anymore. We are of course, but only as a 'by the by'.

Buts its got a bit serious. very serious in fact.

And now we have both come to that conclusion, we have called a truce on beng serious and are both determined to continue to have fun. In vast quantities. Anything to take our mind off that serious shit anyway. And we have done quite alot in the past few weeks and months.

However, as a bit of a retrospective, I thought I would compile a list of things we have done since the start of our affair that I (and I am sure we both) would never have thought that we would be doing. If this doesnt get the juices flowing of those who are thinking about it but dont know if its worth it, then I dont know what will. And I am sure it will appall those who think very poorly of it and reaffirm their belief in the depravity of it all. I just think its all glorious, and Ive never lived life this full and rich in all the time Ive been alive. Here goes. The list.

1. text sex
2. a lunchtime quickie in between meetings
3. Listening, really listening, to the words of love songs. Beautiful love songs.
4. Lying to my boss at an airport who was surprised to find me there, saying I was waiting for a friend and distracting him while my lover crept out through the departure gate!
5. texting my lover while on a business trip, with my work colleagues busy watching me over breakfast
6. Visiting a sex shop for a present for my lover for 30 mins, and then spending 10 mins in a bookshop for a present for my wife
7. Going out with my wife and texting my lover while at the bar, at the toilet, anywhere I can get to.
8. Thinking about her constantly. Constantly.
9. Writing songs again. Since I dont know when.
10. And sing. from the top of my lungs. Like I really mean it.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment