Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 20 and 21 revisited

I wish to share more detail.

A wonderful tryst. Aphrodite over on business.

Part 1. I arrive at lunch, unexpected. Knock on the hotel room door. She opens, and the look of surprise turns me on. I stride in and shut the door. I cover her mouth with my hand. Hold her with my other hand in the small of her back and replace my covering hand with my lips, pressed hard on hers. A push to the bed, and she is prone, vulnerable. I can feel her breath becoming shorter. We kiss more, harder, and my hands push up her skirt. I am in no mood for waiting, for sensitivity, and I feel that she is not going to object. This is doing as much for her as it is for me. The tops of her stockings feel exquisite under my palm, contrasting the silk of the garment with the milky satin feel of her most intimate skin. I release myself, pull obsatcles to one side, and press ahead, entering. She is moist, hot and offers no resistance. We move in perfect rythym, and while I am taking, I know I am giving too, and she is giving willingly. I come quickly, tasting her lips as I do. After a short while, I move down to give her the pleasure she deserves, and before long she has come too. I stand, survey the scene, dress myself, and turn to leave. Without a word, we exchange a knowing smile at the door, acknowledging our intimacy while preserving the fantasy we have just acted out, and then I am gone. Back to work for the afternoon.

Part 2. The evening. A beautiful late night get-together after our work duties have been satisfied. All the more spicy due to the fact that our respective work colleagues suspect nothing, and for the activity we performed earlier that day.

Part 3. Much later. An extra night staying over after her work responsibilities have been fulfilled. A more full and relaxed evening and morning. We share so much in so little time. And mornings together, being so rare, are so much more valuable and special.

Reflecting on our time together on this occasion, I cant help but notice that the intensity of it all is what makes it truly stand out. And that is why it is truly special. If only we could preserve that sort of intensity in our main relationships. But thats life I guess, and we should count our blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment